We are now accepting nominations for the spring 2014 semester! The deadline to apply is November 1st. Students can apply by completing our online application at www.internshipsdc.com.
Please let me know if you need any assistance with recruitment on campus. It is important to start marketing for the spring program now as some premier internship positions require an extensive lead time and may have internal application deadlines as early as September.
How Students Benefit from WISH Internships:
• Obtain a premier internship placement in your field of study
• Work with a developed professional network
• Low program cost of $3000
• Earn credit for your internship and augment with Portfolio Presentations, Site Visits and Seminars
• Oversight throughout the semester to ensure your internship is substantive and rewarding
• Strengthen verbal and written communication skills through portfolio presentations/briefings
• Learn from a seasoned professional and enhance your internship experience through WI’s social and networking opportunities
• Be a part of our residential life services: welcome receptions, social mixers, career night, and policy salons
• Fully-furnished, intern-only housing on Capitol Hill available through WISH Housing (cost additional)
Find out what former WISH Interns are saying about WISH Internships HERE.
We look forward to working with you and your students! Also know that partnering with WISH Internships is an option; offering many benefits to your school and students.
Don’t hesitate to contact Sara McGregor or Lauren Korolevich by phone for further informations/questions at 202-548-2720 or by email.